Here’s what we will cover in this lesson:
- Setup a project fast with the Dart extension for VS Code
- Adding the js package as a dependency
- Understanding the structure of an AngularDart project
- Importing Toastr.js and implementing our interop logic
- Integrating our interop solution in the AngularDart app
Here’s the interop file we’ve implemented:
I hope this was insightful and you learnt something new and interesting today. If you have any questions or general feedback, let me know in the comments down below. Thanks!
Sharing is caring
If you enjoyed reading this post, please share this through the various social buttons hovering on the left/top side of the screen . Also, check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel (hit the bell icon too) for videos on Dart.
Subscribe to my email newsletter to download my Free 35-page eBook titled Get started with Dart and to be notified when new content is released.
Like, share and follow me for more content on Dart.